We take the purchase of bicycles very seriously and that is why we work strictly according to an official procedure.
1. We buy bicycles in batches throughout the country, through dealers with a Chamber of Commerce number and identification, or through auctions.
2. The bicycles are checked by us by looking up the frame numbers on the website of the RDW (bicycle theft register & Stop Healing) and looking at the status of the bicycle.
3. The result of the check is processed in our administration, with supporting documents.
4. All bicycles are provided with the requested data (date, serial number, bicycle origin). registered in the RDW register.
5. The repaired and ready-made bicycles are provided with a card with the sales price and serial number. In this way, we can also unsubscribe the bicycle when it is sold. We then note the customer's data with the bicycle.
6. All register data is kept by us, so that we can show this to the inspectors who check these registers.